SOS pink ladies

Good morning sugar addicts

The sun is shining here in the NE Scotland, two days in a row! Mind you we had plenty of rain before that and hubby was getting frantic that he had cut silage and there would not be a chance to bale it all.

Wedding season is here. We had a dance on Friday night and another party this afternoon. Delighted to see old friends again and reminisce on our young days.

Back to work on Monday for me, looking for a delivery of stamps , goodness knows where it am going to put these as we have been trying to reduce the space funkykits takes up. This delivery will put us at bursting point. One of the reasons were have such a huge quantity of these arriving is the price. Com pairing the Far East market to UK/USA does not hold comparison. I know most things are  made there but when you deal with a business in a new country you have to get your head around cultural differences. They have a very different market to us and pitch their product according to the life style and income. Good news for us.

So before we launch these cute girls to you, yes they all girl stamp.




What do you think of these pink ladies?
Answers on a postcard......

I think I will be busy on Monday, loading these up and sending out the DT some stamps to play with. Really looking forward to seeing your creations , very happy to be able to bring these stamps to the Uk, fingers crossed they are as successful as Magnolia's were back in 2007 just when they grew hair. If anyone can remember the Magnolia's when they were bald, let's hope you got rid of those!  

Enjoy your day and I will catch you again.

Karen 







17 comments:

Jo said...

Oh, they're gorgeous....bet they're gonna fly off the shelves!
hugs Jo x

Fiona said...

they are gorgeous...can't wait to see them IRL!!

Fi
x

Ann-Marie said...

Oh my these are soooo cute I thought the top one was my fave and then I scrolled down to the last one and now I just can't decide!!! Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

Elaine said...

Sweet!!!
Can't wait to see what your DT create with these :)
Elaine xxx

Sue said...

WOW! I LOVE these :)

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Oh my word, they are absolutely gorgeous, can't wait for them x

JANINE QUINN MIDDLESBROUGH, UK said...

Oh wow, Karen these are gorgeous and so pretty. I cant wait to see them x

lynne said...

Stunning!! These are just right up my street....girly girls!!
Lynne xx

Milliesmarvels said...

Very pretty, I will be treating myself to some when they arrive :-) x

Olivia said...

Really love them. Can't wait to stamp with them

Unknown said...

OMG how superb are these girlies so looking forward to being able to play with them xxx

Marilyn said...

I want them!

Shazza said...

love all of them x

Christine L said...

Ooooh OOOHHHHHHHHHHHH OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH! I've fallen in love!

Christine x

Heidi Brawley said...

Oh those r Beautiful! !!!

Aunty Sue said...

oh these are adorable

Ann Marie Governale said...

These are adorable...cannot wait to get them and color them up! xxx Ann Marie