The Story Teller...


Hi Sugar Fans..

It's Christine... and I'm here with my card for today's post..  

I've used my much loved 'The Story Teller' image..  this little lady is such a joy to colour... and the image cries out to be done in 3D which is what I did - so I've put a couple of extra photos here to show you the depth - but if you want to see more detail, you can see more on my blog HERE.


The Story Teller is still available in digi format HERE - digi sometimes is a plus, because you can resize it before printing to exactly the size you want.  And most printer ink is happy to be used with Copics/Promarkers etc.  It certainly doesn't run - as you can see from my card.



It's exciting times over at Funky Kits - there are some fabulous new stamps available so all the DT are rushing to be the first to make a card with them...  I can't wait to play with mine!  And they are at a fabulous price too.....  check them out HERE!

Hope you'll pop back here tomorrow to see more inspiration..

Christine x





2 comments:

Martina said...

Oh no...I was soo much waiting for the new stamps and now they are already out of stock!! :(
Martina

Heidi Brawley said...

Soo very pretty! !!