Annabel

Hello sugar addicts.  Today I am sharing a card using one of the beautiful Vintage Adorables from our latest release ...


 
 
I colored her with copics and colored pencils.  I don't use the color green very often but I thought it would look good with her red hair.  I made a mistake while coloring her bangs so they look a little different than the actual digi image ... I think they call that artistic license, don't they lol?  I added a small flourish and diecut flowers, a bow and some pearls.  I adore all the new Vintage Adorables and I'm not sure yet which is my favorite.  Do you have a favorite?
 
Thank you so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day!
 
Hugs, Anita
 
 

3 comments:

Mojca said...

absolutely gorgeous! hugs! Mojca

Gery said...

Amazing colouring and gorgous card!!
Groetjes Gery

Karen W said...

Beautiful card and amazing job on coloring her hair, it's looks so real!!