Saturday Shenanigans!

Good Morning All….

image

Isn’t ‘shenanigans’ a great word???

Yes, I’ll be here every Saturday from now on for some ‘silly or high spirited behaviour’……
(Yes, I prefer the second definition of the word, the first, does not sound very nice at all)

So, my first order of business today is to announce the winner of Karens Vintage Adorables Competition.

Many thanks to those who entered, we so enjoyed seeing your creations!




Very many congratulations go to Debbi, otherwise known as 

wiccababe


For this little piece of deliciousness...showing just how very versatile stamped images are, as we always say, you are only limited by your imagination.
(maybe I should try purple hair? It's about the only colour my hair hasn't been)

Please email me with your full name and postal address and your gorgeous doily die and stamp should reach you very soon.

Have you all managed to pick up your Vintage Adorables from Funkykits?

Great for an instant digital sugar fix to perk us all up, as winter marches on…

I need a little pick me up as I  am in the midst of a major decluttering!

Yes, it was my New Years Resolution this year……(as it is most years)

My crafty stash will soon need a house of it’s own and so, it’s time to clear out and make room for the new
(although, of course I won’t be buying any, as I’m being good *wink*)

Talking of making room for the new…..

We’ll have ‘bags’ of deliciousness to show you all very soon.

Yes, we have a new stamp release coming in February and these are just too sweet for words!
(Oh, how I love a good tease)

Enjoy your weekend everyone if you are at the mercy of the snow stay safe, stay indoors and colour! Remember there are two great challenges running on The Sugar Bowl & The Facebook Page!

Oh, and tell me your New Years Resolution…if you made one…

Luv’n’Hugs
Gayle x

3 comments:

Wiccababe said...

Hi Gayle, wow - I've been really lucky this year so far. I'd love hair this colour, but I know how high maintenance it would be :)
Debz
xx

Unknown said...

Congrats Debbi - such a gorgeous card hunni. NY Resolutions??? Hmmm to be a more organised crafter?? Nah!! Never going to happen - but at least I thought about it! LOL
hugs
Dawn xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Congrats Debbi and such a gorgeous card too. I'm not buying any paper or stamps at the moment until I go to Ally Pally, well apart from those stamps I have to have of course, like these cuties, still not buying any paper is a start.