VINTAGE ADORABLE SUZIE...

Morning all...

Vicky here today...and I hope you are all keeping warm and cosy in these snowy conditions we are having in the UK at the mo..

Today I have played with one of the new Vintage Adorables images...and this sweetie is called "Suzie"...and how cute is she...!


 I have teamed adorable Suzie with some pretty Melissa Francis papers "5th Avenue"..


 Coloured her with Copics, Chalks for her cheeks and Prisma Pencils for added shading..


I have also added a selection of Memory Box dies..and a Fishtail Flag Stax from MFT..

For more details please pop over to my blog here..

So thanks for stopping by...hope you all have a lovely day..

and stay safe and warm too..

big hugs Vicky xx

2 comments:

Vicky Briggs said...

very pretty card. Love the colors.

Shazza said...

beautiful!!!