A Special "Leanne Ellis" Journey...

Happy Monday, my sweet "Sugar" lovers!! Pat Frank here once again with another Sugar Nellie DT project to share with you! But first, I have to tell you that you are in for a visual treat these next two weeks! That's right...we're kicking off two weeks of cards and projects featuring the Leanne Ellis collection of Sugar Nellie stamps!!!


And here's my contribution to the Leanne Ellis "spotlight" fun . . .


OK...so today's card features an image called "Journey"! Definitely a "quirky" one, right? "Journey" is available HERE at Funky Kits! Oh, and...check it out...Sugar Nellie has a whole fabulous range of Leanne Ellis stamps HERE at Funky Kits. They're such fun and soooooo unique!!

 Here's a close-up of  "Journey"...


And sort of an "artsy" view...


I hope you had fun looking at my latest Sugar Nellie project!! If you'd like more info on this card plus a look at more pics, please visit my blog HERE!!

Now...don't forget to check back tomorrow...and the next tomorrow...and then a few more tomorrows after that to see more fabulous Leanne Ellis creations by my very talented Sugar Nellie DT sisters!! Hugs....

3 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow, fabulous colouring and a gorgeous card

Fiona said...

gorgeous card Pat...love the colour combo!!

Fi
x

Juls said...

Gorgeous looking 4ward to next 2 weeks, Leanne Ellis is my Fav!! Hugs Juls