Saturday Shenanigans!


190501_10151666065781412_1775149657_n (1)

Happy Saturday everyone!

All we all enjoying our Leanne Ellis ‘Featurette’?

Haven’t our FABULOUS DT done a wonderful job of showcasing Leanne’s gorgeous stamps?

Oh, and just wait until you see what the other girls have to show you next week...

The lovely Leanne is also a crafter who makes the most stunning jewellery items!

I have been hooked since I first saw them…

Today, I am sharing some of my own collection of Leanne’s jewellery….YES, they’re ALL MINE!!!

Leanne sells these very occasionally in her Etsy store.

True Love - PENDANT

I am a very lucky girl!

These are ‘talking points’ whenever they’re worn, they’re very individual, and every one is a tiny little work of art made by Leanne’s fair hands!

The combination of her artwork and the vintage findings are just a perfect combination for me.

I eagerly await her making some more, you know, when she’s not busy being an artist of course!

Now, if you fancy a Leanne Ellis stamp fix…hop on over to Funky Kits where you’ll find the full range….

Will you perhaps, make a card and join us in our challenges over on Facebook and in The Sugar Bowl?

There are some super sweet sugary prizes to be won!

Enjoy your weekend!

Luv’n’Hugs
Gayle x



6 comments:

Fiona said...

never knew there was pieces of Jewellery..must check them out!!

Fi
x

Shazza said...

these are gorgeous, lucky you x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow, lucky you, how fab are these

Juls said...

Very Lucky Girl, I love Leanne Ellis .... now I need Jewelry as well as stamps!!! Hugs Juls

Pat said...

ohhhh...you ARE a spoiled little thing, aren't you! Your pirces are gorgeous...and I am pea green with envy! Hugs. Pat Frank

Pat said...

ohhhh...you ARE a spoiled little thing, aren't you! Your pirces are gorgeous...and I am pea green with envy! Hugs. Pat Frank