Saturday Shenanigans - A Design Team Call

Good Morning Everyone!

I hope you are all feeling well this Saturday morning?


I am tucked up in bed, full of whatever 'lurgy' my girls had last weekend.

So I am keeping today's post short and oh, so very sweet!

Would you like to become a member of our team here at Sugar Nellie?

Would you like to wear this gorgeous badge on your blog?

Yes, I am looking for a new Sweetie (or two)!

The Sugar Bowl is our Challenge Blog and the Design Team members are called 'Sweeties' and they're a happy and highly valued part of our team here.

As a Sweetie, you will be expected to provide one card (or other craft project), per month, for The Sugar Bowl.

Occasionally you may be asked to join in with new launches or other projects which may crop up from time to time. 
However, this will be on a purely voluntary basis.

So, if you feel you would fit the bill, I ask that you leave me a comment on this post marked 'private' with a link to your blog, and a little of why you might like to join our team.

Closing date for applications is Friday, May 10th at 7pm (GMT)

Now, if you're feeling a little better than I am this weekend, why don't you dig out some of your Sugar Nellie's and get crafting?

If you do, please feel free to show us your creations, either, on our Facebook page and in The Sugar Bowl….as there are fabulous prizes to be won!

Enjoy your weekend!
Luv’n’Hugs
Gayle x

No comments: