Memories...

Hello sweet friends and fellow "sugar" lovers!! It's me, Pat Frank! And I'm here with another Sugar Nellie DT project! This one is for a sad reason...it's a Sympathy card. I don't know about you, but I always have such a difficult time making sympathy cards! This card is for a friend of ours who lost his elderly mother last week.


Two of my least favorite kinds of cards to make..."Sympathy" and cards for guys!! But I have to admit, this sweet Sugar Nellie stamp named "Worried" by Kathy Hare seemed perfect for today's card. You can find this darling stamp HERE at Funky Kits.

I colored this little guy with Copics and colored pencils (my usual)...and then added a few embellishments! Yes, even flowers. I couldn't help it...they just seemed to work. Here's another sort of "artsy" pic...


And that's it for me...I'm off to drop this in the mail. I hope you've enjoyed looking at my latest Sugar Nellie project!! If you'd like more info on this card plus a look at a couple more pics, please visit my blog HERE!!

Have a beautiful week, my lovelies!! Hugs...until next time.

2 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I love this sweet image and your card is gorgeous

caroline said...

wow gorgeous card Pat, he is adorable
caroline