Spotlight on Leanne Ellis - Patience

Hello Everyone! Jane here today and I have another card using a gorgeous Leanne Ellis stamp as part of our Spotlight on Leanne Ellis.


The image I have used on my card is called Patience and is available here from Funky Kits. I used some very old My Mind's Eye papers to create my card and added my usual stitching around the edges of all the layers.


I coloured my image using Promarkers and then cut it out and mounted it on a scalloped rectangle frame. I set an eyelet into the card and added a little apple charm. The sentiment is a rub on.


I finished the card with some flowers from my stash and some buttons and added some pretty little pink pearls to pick out some of the colours from my image. Make sure you join us for more of our Spotlight on Leanne Ellis throughout the week. Have a lovely Wednesday!
Jane
x