Make a Wish...

Good morning everyone I hope your having a fantastic week and the sun is shining for you...I have a bit of sugary goodness to show you today... this is the stunning Sugar Nellie Make A Wish from the digital Home Grown Collection at Funky Kits...isn't she beautiful, I don't think I did her justice and will have to give that dress some paper piecing in a few weeks I think, it will be fun will all those layers I think don't you? I coloured her with my usual distress inks and glittered her wings and star on her wand, well I couldn't resist and you know the crafter's rule don't you...if there's wings there's glitter lol...all the details are on my blog and I would love a visit from you if you can spare the time..have a brilliant day and thanks for stopping by
Mina xxx

1 comment:

Shazza said...

great card Mina x