Jelly Pip

Hello sweet friends.  I hope you've had a wonderful week and a fabulous weekend to look forward to!  I have one of the cute and adorable Home Grown Sherbet Pips to share with you today.
 
 
This little sweetie is Jelly Pip.  I love all the Sherbet Pips and decided to use one for a young girl's birthday card.  I've colored her with copics and colored pencils and used some bright and cheerful paper that I've had in my stash for awhile now.  You can find all of the adorable Pip stamps over at Funky Kits.  
 
Thank you so much for stopping by.  I hope you find some time to get inky this weekend!
 
Hugs, Anita
  





3 comments:

Cards By MI said...

So super cute! Love the wonderful colouring and fabby dps used. It spreads sunshine! :)
Love n hugs
Marie

caroline said...

gorgeous card, love the pretty colours you have used and the gorgeous coloures you have coloured her with, she is so cute
caroline

Dorte said...

So sweet she is, wonderful colours,
hugs Dorte